2010年5月26日 星期三

Journal 3

I really don’t know why university student need to clean the campus every day. It’s like that we are elementary school students. If you need to clean in the morning, congratulations, you will feel like dying. Sometimes the senior will ask you to do some clean that you don’t want to do. One time, the senior told me to clean the dog’s droppings, god, that was really like killed me at that time. I couldn’t believe that I woke up in the morning just for clean the dog’s droppings; I almost got crazy and wanted to hit her. In my opinion, maybe ask student to clean the campus is right but it’s doesn’t need to clean every day, one or two times a week is ok. Because the most reason we came here is for study not clean the campus. The school can hire some cleaners so that we can focus on our study not worry about the cleaning every day. But on the other hand, some people agree that we need to clean the campus because we are at school for class and we use the room so we have the duty to clean about it. Is that true? I don’t think so.

沒有留言:

張貼留言