2009年10月27日 星期二

Journal 2

Recently, I stay at school every night to practice the competition of chorus. I think it’s a little difficult to us so we need to practice it again and again to make it perfect. After practice it I always sleep soundly, I feel so tired after sing the song. I don’t know why, is that singing waste too much energy?

Mid-term exam is coming and I don’t know how to prepare it. I always forget what teacher said when I open the book. I will do my best and I hope I will not failed in any classes. God, bless me.

2 則留言:

  1. Wow, the chorus competition is coming again! You know what, I used to be the host of the freshman chorus competition. I can still remember how nervous I was. Good luck on both your chorus game and mid-term exams.

    回覆刪除
  2. Ha.
    I think singing the song must waste your energy!!

    回覆刪除