2009年10月8日 星期四

Journal 1

Dear diary

Now, I have study at Chaoyang for weeks. In this weeks I knew many people and learn a lot of things. There are many clubs in the school. I'm very interested in paintball club. I want to join it and shoot the other people , ha ha ! But I can't find it , is still there? If not, I will be so sad. The library is so cool, there are so many books. In my free time, I usually go there to read magazines、books or watch movies.In the future, I will study hard to improve my English ability to pass the TOEIC、TOFEL and "english writing class".

2 則留言:

  1. I guess is better for you not to find the club, or we will be hurt!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I like the colorful fish you put in your side bar. They are fat yet adorable. :)

    What is this paintball club, by the way? Is it about painting or a kind of sport?

    To 010, what do you mean by 'or we will be hurt'? Anyone wants to hurt you girls???

    回覆刪除