2010年5月27日 星期四

journal 4

Everyone has unforgettable event in their life. There are many unforgettable events in my life which impressed me most need to trace back to my senior high school. One time, my foreign teacher, Carl, wanted us to do the homework about our dream house. We needed to draw the house that we want and use English to tell about our house to the classmates. I was very excited about it because I thought I could do very well on it. I drew a big house which has many rooms and each room was designed on different topic. I spent many time on my homework because I wanted everyone interested in it. When I went to the stairs to explain what decoration I wanted, why I drew this house because I wanted everyone know more about my dream house and I wanted said that “I have many money ,I’m rich. ” but I said “I’m bitch.” It made me feel very embarrassed at that time. I hope that I have a grenade so I can blow up the ground to make a little hole that I can hide in it. This is one of my unforgettable thing in my life and everyone won’t forget that “I’m bitch.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言